Referee Documents and Instructions
Login Procedures Word Document
SOUTHBURY SOCCER REFEREE PROCEDURES
SETTING UP YOUR SOUTHBURY ID(EMAIL) AND PASSWORD
A - Referee Setup – League Athletics – already registered with id
Anyone who has registered with Southbury Soccer using league Athletics has an account ID with an associated email. You will need to create a Password for this id if you have not done so before. The user ID is your email address. Follow below instruction steps 1, 2, 4
Simple Procedures for referee’s to use League Athletics for logging in, create user id/pw (if you do not have one) and update availability:
- Go to: www.Southburysoccer.com (figure 1)
- If you already have an ID & previously established password
- – go to login and type in ID and password and select login (then skip to step 5)
- If you have forgotten your password select forgot? Follow link to Establish a Password
- Enter your email address and select submit (figure 2)
- You will receive an email to establish/change password – Follow link and instructions to set up password (figure 3)
- Go back to www.Southburysoccer.com
- go to login and type in ID and password and select login
- update availability –(figure 4) *
* Everyone must have a unique user id (email address) and password in league Athletics to be assigned to update availability in the system.
Once you have updated your availability, simply wait for an email from Southbury Soccer notification@leagueAthletics (figure 5). If you get one , congratulations! You have been assigned a game. If you don’t, you probably haven’t been assigned.
Get to know your assignor – Brian Wolf. Communicate via the system by updating your availability, but email or call or txt if you are looking for games.
Keep in mind, if you are not qualified to referee a game, you will not be assigned. If the assignor deems a game is too difficult, he may not assign you. Age and referee qualification is an important factor.