SOUTHBURY FC BOYS PREMIER SOCCER
U15 – U18 Premier Soccer Description and Fees
The Southbury FC Premier U15–U18 Teams will start after the high school season; winter and spring. This program is meant for talented aspiring young soccer players, who are looking for a higher level of play and development. They will be coached by accredited and nationally licensed soccer coaches in order to provide the best experience possible for all its’ players. The level of Premier Competition is much greater than travel leagues, and therefore, the demands are much greater.
Mark Berkowitz cell: 203-232-3023
Joseph Mancini cell: 203-558-5200
Carlos Almeida cell: 203-770-7864
My Commitment to Southbury FC U15 -U18:
- Following my high school season I will make all scheduled indoor and outdoor practices, as well as indoor league games.
- During the spring season I will make all games, and the two required practices per week.
- I will be available for the required 2 competitive tournaments during the seasonal year. (These tournaments are played mostly on selected March/April weekends as well as Memorial Day weekend and Father’s Day weekend)
- Note: The older teams may attend extra college show case tournaments. These tournaments may take place over Thanksgiving weekend, end of December immediately after Christmas, or over several select weekends in the spring.
- I will be available for the Regional tournament on July 4th weekend if my team qualifies for USYSA Regional play by winning the CJSA Open Cup.
- I understand that by signing this commitment letter that I agree to conduct myself with the highest level of integrity, honesty and dignity both on and off the field during the season, as well as during the off season.
- I understand that by being part of Southbury FC, I have made a huge commitment not just to myself but also to the rest of the team.
- I will meet my financial obligations on time.
Annual Fee: $1,435.00
Jul. 15, 2017................................. $135 Register on Southbury Soccer Club website
Aug. 1, 2017................................. $350.00 to reserve spot on team
Nov. 1, 2017.................................. $250.00
Feb. 1, 2018.................................. $350.00
April 1, 2018..................................$350.00
- All CJSA Registration Fees
- Head Coach and Assistant Coach Salaries
- Field Rental Fees
- Referee fees for Home Games
- Spring training: 2 times per week – 1½ hours each session
- Winter League: 1 Session of Games or tournaments at facility chosen by Coach
- If the team decides to participate in more winter sessions, they will be responsible for the registration fees.
- Winter and Spring games – League and Friendly games per Winter and Spring Session
- 2 Tournaments: Spring- these will be coaches decisions
- Any additional tournaments will be at the expense of the parents.
- New Player Uniform package: 1 pair game socks, 1 shirt and 1 pair of shorts for training, 1 pair of socks for training, and a soccer ball.
- Returning Player Uniform package: 1 pair of game socks, 1 shirt and 1 pair of socks for training, and a soccer ball.
Fees do not include:
- Uniform kit including 2 game jerseys, 1 pair of game shorts, 1 warm-up suit and an equipment bag.
- New players can purchase whole uniform kit for $200
- Returning players can purchase replacement pieces for per item cost.
- Extra equipment and replacement gear
- Any additional tournaments (or cups) that the coach/team may decide on attending
- Hotel, travel, & food fees for players attending tournaments
- Southbury FC will not keep a qualified child from playing because of financial
reasons. The Club will make every effort to help families with financial assistance.
Registration forms must be accompanied by:
- Medical Release Form
U15 - 2003: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:144193
U16 - 2002: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:144194
U17 - 2001: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:144196
U18 - 2000: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:144197
U19 - 1999: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:144199